Saturday, August 22, 2009

Now it's my turn: Day 6

Traffic Cop

That sums up the day. It's really has been like a train station. It's almost too hard to recount where everyone has been during the day.

After noon today, each of the kids have been out of the house at some point. I've neglected to mention that the neighborhood kids have been coming in and out all week too. Having other playmates over hasn't been nearly as bad as someone led me to believe it would be.

Now, Gabe is with a friend at a pool party / homeschool thing. Both Gabe and one of his friends have been falling asleep all day. I don't hate to say I told 'ya so. Life is gonna be rough when he get's up to walk Lexie and 5:30 tomorrow morning. I managed to sneak a nap in after lunch, and then I had to find Ethan. He wasn't far. Phew. Andrew and Toby went off to the Morris's until after lunch.

I talked to Priscila over her Dad's Magic Jack today. It works pretty good. She complained about that lack of dreamy romance in my latest posts. Just get home baby, there's plenty of romance waiting. I won't even dash out the door when you get home :)

Thanks to all who've taken the kids today and Becky & Tony for the chicken. I'm going back to bed.

No comments: